When shipping orders they are based initially on weight, with some items also based on size.
Stickers can be shipped in small letter envelopes and if under 100g are considered a letter in the UK.
Shipments over 100g are automatically classed as a large letter, regardless of the size of the package.
Shipments that are bigger than the letter dimensions, but less than 100g are still considered large letters (or even small parcel).
This is highly confusing but will be straight forward when you go to the checkout.
All items have been listed to include size and weight. When calculating shipping prices it will automatically bring up the options based on the size and weight for you. You can choose standard, fast, or tracked options.
Shipping within the UK
- Standard: 2nd class. Typically 2-4 days from despatch to your door. This may be slightly longer depending on the postal system and any impact that Covid-19 has had on the system.
- Fast: 1st class: Typically 1-2 days from despatch to your door. Again, this may be slightly longer depending on the postal system and any impact that Covid-19 has had on the system.
- Tracked: This is tracked and signed for parcels. I encourage this with larger items such as planners, or if ordering notebooks however it is buyers discretion which shipping option you choose. If you choose tracked I will email you the tracking number once it is dispatched to you. I do not offer guaranteed before midday, or guaranteed Saturday delivery as part of the tracking option.
Shipping outside the UK
- Economy: This is the cheapest option, however it is also the longest timescale (and quite significantly so). It is 10-60 business days from dispatch to your door. If you choose this option there is no tracking option, and no signature on delivery. Once I have posted it I cannot check where it is up to and it could take the full 60 days to reach you.
- Standard: This again does not have tracking with it. This is 3-17 business days from dispatch however this may be longer depending on your local postal system, and any impact that Covid-19 has had on the postal system.
- Tracked: This is both tracked and signed for. I encourage this with larger items such as planners, or if ordering notebooks however it is buyers discretion which shipping option you choose. If you choose tracked I will email you the tracking number once it is dispatched to you. I do not offer guaranteed before midday, or guaranteed Saturday delivery as part of the tracking option.
Q. My parcel hasn't arrived, what should I do?
A. If you thought you parcel should have arrived by now the best thing to do is tell me. Send an email to email@example.com to let me know. In your email please include the name and order number so I can check against my records for you. In all cases I am not able to say a parcel is "missing" until it is 14 days after expected delivery.
Q. What do you class as expected delivery?
A. From the date I marked it as dispatched, starting from the following day count the number of business days depending on your shipping option. This is the expected delivery date.
Q. I've now missed the expected delivery date, and it has been a further 14 days, what do I do?
A. In this instance there are a few things I can still do to resolve this. If you chose a cheaper option for shipment which did not include tracking I am happy to send out a replacement order however this is charged at 50% of the original order, plus the full shipping cost. If this happens I would encourage you to chose tracked postage but again, this is your choice as the customer.
Q. I need to return an item, how do I do this?
A. It is super easy and I do accept returns but would ask you to check the returns policy on my site for more information about how to do this.
There are no reviews yet.